This website is proudly published using Ghost. Beautiful software by great people. It's running on an Elastic Cloud Computing (EC2) Linux server managed by Amazon Web Services (AWS). I don't love feeding the beast, but AWS does a great job supporting startups, founders, and entrepreneurs, and credit where credit is due. I use the excellent, privacy-focused Fathom Analytics for analytics and reporting.
- Fathom Analytics powers my reporting and tracking (please use them for your own website if you don't already!)
- Formspree powers my contact form
- Mailgun powers my email newsletter (should I ever decide to turn it on)
- Nova powers my code editing—and it's seriously the best
- Transmit powers my FTP
- Ulysses powers my writing